1. Receives visitors and directs them to the appropriate personnel. Maintains an appointment book of visitors and clients.
2. Operates a switchboard, answers incoming calls and takes messages.
3. Order and distribute office supplies, respect reasonable inventory, make payment to supplier.
4. Sorts and distributes incoming mail.Prepares outgoing mail and maintains postage records.
5. Take and distribute incoming and outgoing fax.
6. Maintain and check food quantity record. Support cafeteria suvey.
7. Key in data of clock attendance; Keep track of attendance, and ensure it is in compliance with company policy. Support to upload all correct data and make monthly attendance reports.
8. Manage key of dressing room and passageway.
9. Book air tickets, hotel reservation. and make sure to provide good service with good price and respect the budget.
10. Support activity.
11. Weekly check security guard daily patrol record.
12. Performs minor typing and routine administrative work as assigned.
13. Other works assigned by superior.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● Able to read, speak and understand the simple English for daily work.
● Normal commands of computer knowledge.
● Experience required: more than two months internship in company.
● Education required: College or above, major in administration or related. 2020Y graduation.
● Responsible, supportive, good appearance, and enthusiasm.