1. Assist in recruitment procedure, including post advertisement, screen CV and contact candidates for telephone interview;
2. Keep and maintain staff’s personnel file both in system and in hard copy and ensure accuracy and timely update;
3. Coordinate in annual internal and external training and track training feedback;
4. Coordinate in expatriates’ working procedure including application and renewal of Visa, working permit and residence permit, etc;
5. Record and maintain staff’s leave, OT and attendance record and submit related report on timely basis;
6. Be responsible for on-board and exit procedure and ensure compliance with the related Laws and policies;
7. Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by HR Department.
1. Senior Students major in English, Business Administration or other related subjects;
2. Willing to work in a Multinational company and begin your career in HR area;
3. Excellent command of English and MS Office;
4. Detail-oriented and high sense of responsibility and confidential;
5. Good communication skill.
6. Can work at least four days a week.