* Achieve Sales Targets in the assigned territory through signing new business with definition of prospects, preparation of sale & technical proposal, make presentation and build relationship.
* Leading and collaborating with internal departments (sales, marketing, commercial technology/GAD, product management, and finance) and plan, organize, and carry out sales effort in the assigned geographic area of industry group;
* Prospecting, identifying and generating new business as well as the maintenance of existing customers and collecting competitor’s information;
* Identifying, evaluating, commercializing and developing new and existing
applications and technology employing industrial gases and related equipment under the direction of the management;
*Being responsible of using engineering principles to develop processes, test products, engineer equipment, and perform other technical function;
* Carrying out customer contract, dealing with complaints from customers.
* Work closely with AP’s financial affairs to insure account receivable in time and provide customers credit information to AP’s financial affairs.
QUALIFICATIONS & BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or related discipline;
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in industrial sales and marketing field;
3. Must be a creative, organized, proactive self-starter to develop, plan, win support and implement sales strategy with limited guidance;
4. Ability to achieve goals through persuasiveness, tact, logic and personal leadership traits, strong diplomacy, conflict resolution, consensus building, and interpersonal skills;
5. Having knowledge of marketing strategy, practices, tools, concepts and techniques;
6. Strong written and oral presentation skills, including spoken and written fluency in Chinese and English;
7. Good PC and Internet skills.