With the experience to be the intern in test engineering group, you will have the opportunity to closely touch most advance semiconductor test equipment and process in the world. You will be part of test engineering team to engage in the entire CPU and PCH product manufacture test process. You could know how a CPU magically be powered on and functionalized to fit customer needs. In this role, you could directly involved in the projects of definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development processes at burn-in test, class test, product platform validation etc. Working with complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
1. Prefer to the candidates who hold Bachelor or master degree majoring in Mechanics, mechatronics, Automation, Electronic, or similar engineering.
2. Good English communication skill on oral English and writing. English as first language in daily work.
3. Having basic skill on Module Based Problem Solving, logic thinking and commonality data analysis.
4. Knowledge in computer science, programming (VB, C, C++, C#, Python...etc.), database/SQL are plus.
5. And prefer the candidate could work more than 3 days/week and continue to work 3 months at least.