1. Document detailed operation process specifications;
2. Establishing and documenting Process FMEA, Control Plans, Work Instruction, Check list, record sheets, statistical process controls and inspection techniques of respective processes;
3. Characterizing processes and developing specific action plans for continuous improvement in critical processes that has not demonstrated the stability and acceptable capability;
4. Initiate investigation and define corrective actions for daily IDRs/L-CARs or 8D for customer complaint;
5. Perform data analysis and trouble shooting for continuous improvement of cost, quality and productivity;
6. Make use of DOE or SPC quality tools to analyze production issues;
7. Participate into new products AQP and process design;
8. Work with BB to complete GLSS projects;
9. Other duties as assigned by manager.
SCOPE: Complete duties which assigned by manager and process engineer, provide improvement action and result for continuous improvement of stamping.
1. 1~2 years’ experience in stamping workshop;
2. Be familiar with FMEA, Control Plan, WI, SPC. PREFERRED:
3. Good interpersonal skills and leadership;
4. Good teamwork, ownership, initiative, with a sense of urgency;
5. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.