- As a member of Marvell central physical design team, your will participate in next-generation physical design implementation and verification activities of complex SOC designs.
- Intern typically lasts 3 to 6-months and your typical assignments include block level P&R, power grid or custom route and physical verifications.
- Enrolled in MSEE program within one year of graduation
- Experience with scripting/programming using Tcl/Tk/Perl.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated team worker, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience on physical design and automatic place and route a plus. i.e. Knowledge of industry-standard place and route tools.
- Previous experience on synthesis/STA a plus.
We believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. At Marvell, We go all in with you. Focused and determined, we unite behind your goals as our own. We leverage our unrivaled portfolio of infrastructure technology to identify the best solution for your unique needs. And we sit shoulder-to-shoulder with your teams to build it. Agile in our thinking, and our partnerships, we look for unexpected connections that deliver a competitive edge and reveal new opportunities. At Marvell, we’re driven by the belief that how we do things matters just as much as what we do. Because, with a foundation built on partnership, anything is possible.