1. Be responsible for troubleshooting and planned maintenance of all the equipment in Shop Floor and fully automated Logistic System. Ensure all the equipment to be in good condition.
2. Continuously monitoring equipment performance
3. Actively support introduction of new technology and equipment
4. Actively involve continuous improvement of equipment utilization
5. Support TPM, and provide technical instruction and training to Machine Operators who have to do machine related tasks.
1. College or above, Mechanical Manufacture and Automation, Mechanical engineering and Automation, Microelectronics and Mechatronics related
2. 2+ years of onsite troubleshooting working experience in electronic products manufacturing related industry, multinational company preferred
3. Good understanding in Reliability, Availability and Maintenance Metrics, like MTTR, MTBF and OEE
4. Strong hands-on skills
5. Be good at mechanical and electrical drawing reading
6. Be good at English writing and reading, even speaking
7. Good command of interpersonal communication skills
1. Hands-on experience in PLC Step7 programming and control & drive parts
2. Hands-on programming and maintenance experience in Robotics
3. Good command of automation know-how