Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the Financial Shared Service (FSS) Center according to the requirements of FSS policies, procedures and guidelines, and according to the Group Accounting Manual for specific area of responsibility (Accounts receivable/Accounts payable/General Ledger/Retail)
- Self-directed worker for a specific service area
- Supports organizational effectiveness through the identification and communication of process improvement opportunities
- 参照集团财务手册及规章制度，确保GBS里各项任务的准确操作（AR, AP, GL or Retail）
Uploading journal entry & supporting in SAP which is send to GL email box correctly;
Duplicate checking for journal entry posting
Monitor the ticket status by daily
Follow the standard procedure to perform simple activity under supervision;
Supporting retained team downloading standard SAP reports for audit requests;
- Team colleagues
- Colleagues connected via the process area in other parts of FSS
- Business Partner key contacts (only some areas e.g. GL)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Good communication skills
Good collaboration mindset
Very good English level
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required
- Accounting major
adidas is a global leader in the sporting goods industry with the core brands adidas and Reebok. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach /Germany, the company employs more than 56,000 people across the globe and generated sales of 21 billion in 2017. In Greater China, the company employs more than 5,700 people and generated sales of over 3.7 billion in 2017.
adidas China was founded in 1997 and headquartered in Shanghai, one of adidas’ six key cities across the globe. With a population of 24 million, Shanghai is the largest city in China – and eighth largest in the world. It's the country's most important center for culture, commerce, and industry. Sometimes referred to as the "Paris of the East'," Shanghai prides itself for being a fashion capital as well.
Shanghai is also the headquarter of adidas Asia-Pacific market which is crucial to achieving the brand’s mission to be the best sports company in the world.
Corporate Mission Statement
We are consumer focused. / We are innovation and design leaders.
We are a global organization. / We are committed to continuously strengthening our brands.
Performance / Passion / Integrity / Diversity
以客户为导向 / 创新与设计的领导者 / 全球性的机构 / 不断提升我们的品牌
成绩 / 热情 / 正直 / 多样性
adidas Group in China
adidas Sports (China) is adidas’ fully-owned subsidiary, of which the trade headquarters is in Shanghai. Moreover, there is a manufacturing plant in Su Zhou, and two facilities in Beijing and Guangzhou. Now, the operation in China has a presence in 27 provinces.
At the adidas Group, we believe that brand and employees are the foremost properties, which represent adidas’s future. In line with the business expansion plan in China, we invite passionate, enthusiastic and enterprising talents to join this big adidas Group China family.
在阿迪达斯, 我们坚信品牌和员工是公司最重要的财产, 他们代表公司的未来。随着阿迪达斯在中国业务的扩张，我们期待更多充满活力，充满热情，有进取精神的优秀人才加入阿迪达斯中国的大家庭。