You are ready to take your career to 1200 °C and beyond? You are looking for a challenging career option which takes you around the world? You are performance driven, pragmatic and open minded, customer focused, “hands-on”, not afraid of taking decisions & a team player? You want to be a future leader and/or expert in the world’s leading refractory company… and of course, you want to be a part of the world’s hottest trainee program?
In addition, you have:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Engineering (e.g. Mining, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Material Science, Ceramics, etc.)
- 1-2 years of working (internship) experience of advantage
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Willingness to work abroad for one six months rotation within the program
- Willingness and ability to relocate to any global region in future
About the trainee program
During this extensive program, you will gain a comprehensive insight into the exciting world of refractories. In a dynamic global environment, your focus will be either in Finance, Sales， Operation or Research & Development. You will gain valuable experience from the first day by participating in strategic projects in the company’s growth, as well as perform daily functional assignments. At the end of your trainee program, you could be placed anywhere on our global map. The goal of the trainee program is to hire high potentials to cover future expert and leadership positions. Further details:
- You apply for one functional area – either Finance, Sales，Operation or R&D
- You participate in an 18 to 24-months trainee program, including one cross-functional and one international assignment
- You will meet other trainees three times in different international RHI Magnesita locations to connect and attend skills-building trainings
- Your training assignments will be project-based and measurable
- You will gain insights into product lines, sales strategies and customer relationship management that affect each stage of our business
How do you compete for this HOT opportunity?
Apply the position with a PDF document answering the following questions:
1. If you were going to start your own business, what would it be and why?
2. In RHI Magnesita we encourage our people to learn and coach every day. Please describe a specific achievement of which you are particularly proud and how this contributed to your personal development.