Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale? solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter?, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
- Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Type: Public Company
- NASDAQ: FLEX
- Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
- Company Size: 10,001+ employees
- Website: www.flex.com
The 自动化工程师 Automation Engineer will be based in Dongguan.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Responsible for automation project management in all areas for all the products for quality improvement, productivity improvement and cost reduction, including initiation, sourcing, design, business negotiation, installation, qualification, deliver to maintenance, ensure project implemented on time with good performance.
- Perform automation supplier sourcing and business negotiation, including defining buyoff criteria, experiment, schedule, onsite support service, spare and consumable part, potential conversion and upgrading plan, etc.
- Lead automation design, do assessment and approval for the final design, do cost analysis to find out reasonable price and saving analysis, make sure the final solution is the most optimized, low cost, flexible, user friendly for mass production.
- Manage automation resources (around 6 to 8 members) including project leader, IT engineer, assembly & test engineer, hardware engineer, software engineer, DFx, PD, IE from Amazon, OEM factory and automation supplier.
- Research new automation technology and application work out automation strategies in line with company's strategic plan each year.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Associate's degree or above
- Having more than 2 years‘ experience in automation area, prefer candidates with same industry( OEM, ODM, EMS)
- Capability of handling foreign customers
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, o