1. Work with suppliers for the PO delivery on time and drop shipment to markets;
? Place SO/PO in SAP
? Push and setup master data in SAP
2. Cross function communications and coordination. Work closely with LHKS customer service/ Logistic operation/ Transportation/Customs to make sure the materials delivery to markets on time;
3. Responsible for preparing inventory and service data of reports;
4. Report and Escalate issues to Manager when necessary to avoid delays in processing;
5. Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are escalated in a timely manner and properly documented, prioritized, tracked and resolved;
6. Other assigned work as required.
1. College degree or above, major unlimited.
2. Good communication skill and emotional management ability, can work under multitask and stress.
3. Data accuracy.
4. Good English skills on both listening, reading and writing.
Luxottica is a Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sport and performance eyewear. House band include Ray-ban, one of the world’s best-known sun brands , Oakley, sponsor of 2008 and 2012 Olympic Game, Vogue, Persol, . And the license brand include Bvlgari, Burberry, Armani, Channel, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Tiffany, Versace , Coach .Due to the strong growth enjoyed throughout 2012 ,total net sales reach a record Euro 7.2 billion, net income increased to Euro 452.3 million and headcount reached to 65,000 employees. Established in 1997 in Dong guan, Guangdong province, Luxottica Tristar(Dongguan) Optical Co., Ltd is Luxottica Group only production base in China for eyewear products. In 2002, Luxottica Tristar became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Luxottica Group with independent management, and is the first oversees factory of the group. With a registered capital of US Dollar 96,000,000, and head count reached to 8,500 employees. With more than 10 year’s development, the company has become the most important centre for R&D, design, production and logistics distribution of Luxottica Group.
As an employee of Tristar, you can enjoy these benefits as below:
Cross-culture working environment
Competitive payment system and performance reward policy
Complete career development channel and internal promotion system
The chance of further trained in Italy and America
Various incentive measures such as internal reward for some special project, reward for internal talent recommendation etc
Favorable welfare system: social insurance, commercial insurance, house fund, free accommodation and food, welfare shopping market , annual travel, regular bus and special express for shopping and travel every weekend. Moreover dancing hall, sports park and other living facilities are supplied for employees’ convenience and entertainment
Fun activities birthday party, welcome party for new employees , blind dating party, auction gala party and various sports events
EAP: Emphasizing the mental wellbeing of employees and supply psychology consultancy for all employees in need