Plan and execute go-to-market campaign with comprehensive knowledge of marketing. Develop compelling marketing message and own the demand generation result.
- Work with Divisional Commercial team on various marketing initiative.
- Understand about the transaction needs and can proactively identify the marketing opportunity
- Composing marketing plan with customer centric mindset
- Create content on social media with innovation idea
- Agency management
- Other Marketing Duties
- Fluent in English writing, speaking and presentation skill is a must
- Strong project planning and management capability
- Content Writing capability is required
- Great communication ability is essential
- Quick learning and embrace the challenge
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing field is plus, also welcome talented recent graduates.
As a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL works with customers and stakeholders to help them navigate market complexity. UL brings clarity and empowers trust to support the responsible design, production, marketing and purchase of the goods, solutions, and innovations of today and tomorrow. We connect people to safer, more secure, more sustainable products, services, experiences and environments – enabling smarter choices and better lives.
What We Do
UL helps companies demonstrate safety, confirm compliance, enhance sustainability, manage transparency, deliver quality and performance, strengthen security, protect brand reputation, build workplace excellence, and advance societal wellbeing. Some of the services offered by UL include: inspection, advisory services, education and training, testing, auditing and analytics, certification software solutions, and marketing claim verification.