HR Intern, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
Why you will be interested in this role?
Do you want to know what “Human Resources” would be in a large US company with 125 years’ market experience?
Do you want to work with a professional Talent Acquisition team?
Also, if you want to learn and grow from daily tasks, and at the same time make friends with our nice & smart UL colleagues, reach out and apply today!
1. Support members of a fast-paced Talent Acquisition Department with job posting, interview scheduling, candidate communications management, assessment administration, travel coordination and new hire onboarding.
2. Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance
1. Participate in and support UL Employer Branding project implementation including intern and campus recruitment, internal and external recruitment events, employee referral program activities, and employee survey etc.
2. Act as UL ambassadors, and the bridge between UL & talents, to promote UL during every contact point of the recruitment process.
1. College students who can start immediately to September 2019, 3-5 days a week;
2. Excellent communication skill and fluent in English;
3. Interested in HR and Talent Acquisition field;
4. Reliable and self-motivated with strong learning ability.