- Assist China Quality Lead in implementation of the quality program in designated operations within Air Products China organization.
- Ensure that Management System is well established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements, Air Products requirements and also customer requirements.
- Support plants in South China to implement and comply with the local law /regulatory (examples: government department’s requirements cover IPML, SPL (Safety Production License), FPL ( Filling Permitting License) and GMP guidelines.
- Lead & coordinate in obtaining ISO9001/GMP/IPML/FPML (Food Products Manufacture License) certifications for any South China sites/plants.
Lead/coordinate in setting up/develop the Management System for existing IG sites/plants where do not have any Management System set up yet for their sites/plants and also for any new sites/plants.
Coordinate and participate in 3rd. party audit. Lead follow up actions related non-conformities issued from 3rd. party audit.
- Scheduling and carry out internal quality audit for IG sites in China. Coordinate with assigned internal auditors until the scheduled internal audits are completed. Subsequently obtain the audit reports from internal auditors and monitor status of audits and closure of the audit NCRs.
- Record the NCRs (non-conformities) issued during audits in SAP Z4 and follow up with respective auditors or auditees for reply. Subsequently update until closure the logged Z4 internal NC in SAP after completing the verification activities by internal auditors.
Responsible for data collection, compilation, trend analysis, generation report for troubleshooting, continual improvement program and KPI’s.
Play the role of Customer Complaints Owner (Z2 in SAP) related to product quality for IG gas business in Air Products Southern China.
Lead and support investigation, coordinate reporting (e.g. in 8D report) of customer complaints related to product quality and maintain customer complaints log status and other quality statistics for Air Products Southern China organization. Provide a trend analysis and recommend area for improvement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor degree or above, master degree is preferred. Major in chemistry, chemical engineering, chemical analysis, Pharmacy etc.GC analysis experience. Good inter-personal and communication skills.Self motivated initiative in abundance.Good time management skills. Good problem solving skills, along with an ability to apply the problem solving skills to real work problem.Capability to communicate in Verbal and Written English.Good work ethic /commitmentWilling to travel within ChinaMS Office Tool(Excel, Word, Power points) Skills are required
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有超过75年的历史。公司提供工业气体和相关设备，服务于多元化的市场，包括炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品饮料等行业。空气产品公司同时也是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商。
A World-leading Industrial Gases Company
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company provides industrial gases and related equipment to dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world’s leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment.
The Company had fiscal 2018 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $50 billion. Approximately 16,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world.
Serving China for Over 30 Years
Air Products was one of the first multinational gas corporations to enter the China market and set up its first plant in 1987 in Shenzhen. Since then, the Company has been expanding its business and investment in China and become a leading supplier in the market to support the economic growth and social development. Today, Air Products has over 3,200 employees, more than 70 operating entities, over 160 production facilities, and more than a dozen very large air separation units in the country. It has built solid positions in Southern, Eastern, Northern, and Central and Western China, and is expanding into new geographies .
The Company has established its Asia technology center, global engineering capabilities, cryogenic equipment design and manufacturing center, strategic sourcing center, IT application solution center and gasification project execution unit in China to support the fast-growing China and Asia markets.