Disney English HR intern (Recruitment)
Key Responsibilities 主要责任
- Conducting in-depth screens and assess potential candidates
- Using innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Kenexa, 51job, Zhilian, We-chat, etc.
- Assist in recruitment (including job posting, phone interview, following up the hiring process)
- Making cold call to potential candidates and make the 1st phone interview
- Basic admin support for recruiting, staffing, e.g., support campus job fair.
- Help in HR document filing
- Pre-onboarding preparation
- Generate and prepare weekly recruitment report
- Others tasks assigned by line manager
Job Qualifications 职位资格
- Familiar with PPT/Excel and office software
- Good communication skills
- Good English written and spoken skill. Experience in recruitment is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and has sufficient flexibility to follow several projects concurrently
- Outstanding attention to detail; Resourceful, with exceptional problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude, Quick leaner, self-discipline, Efficient
- Able to work 3-4 days per week (weekdays) at least 6 months
- University junior students and second year master students is preferred. (Excellent interns will have opportunity of being permanent cast member.)
Disney Bonus 迪士尼福利:
1. We have a comfortable and lovely working environment. Colleagues and Boss are very nice and easy-going. Plus, we have very sophisticated and comprehensive online/offline training programs that can be attended to.
2. Disney thematic movie tickets are available to obtain once the movie is released.
3. Lots of Disney Company internal sales campaigns taken place and other products related welfares.
Working time: 9:30 - 18:30
Working Place: 广州市海珠区