1. Provide operational expertise and design oversight for any required infra-automated tooling necessary to fully leverage the capabilities of IT system.
2. Provide design consulting necessary to inform refactoring efforts to enable legacy applications to leverage the full capabilities of VM or Cloud platforms.
3. Identifies any gaps in any existing solutions, work with the IT Manager to identify and roadmap solutions.
4. Technical system support on different operating systems such as, POS servers, Internet and etc, network and system software product.
5. Responsible for systems management, patching, deployment, troubleshooting, and performance tuning for all operating systems (Windows and Linux)
6. Responsible for the stability, integrity and performance of all infrastructure environment including storage, servers, virtualization, infra-automation systems and all associated hardware and software solutions
7. Provide accurate estimates, while meeting project deadlines.
8. Document all operational processes and procedures.
9. Provide timely, creative and alternative solutions to business needs.
10. Provide off-hours on-call support on a rotational basis.
11. Evaluation of new products, technology and infrastructure for system review.
12. Provide technical support for infrastructure management, network capacity operation, Information security and facilities services.
13. Management of computer centre and monitoring of system performance.
14. Technical and IT system inventory management
15. Conduct training courses for internal staff and users
16. Participate in system change management
17. Participate in information security management
- Identify beach of information security
- Prevent misuse of company's data, application, networks and computer systems
- Monitor the overall security control regarding to external interface / connection of company's networks and computer systems to external networks
- Handling complaints & queries about non-compliance with information security policy
- Assist in reporting periodically to management on security related incidence
- Perform security audit and enforce security policy on all information security processes
1. Bachelor degree in a computer related field, or the equivalent in work experience, with 6+ years of relevant IT work experience.
2. Strong desire to learn and self-motivated. Good understanding of networking and security concepts(switches, routers, firewall, telephony, etc)
3. Proficient windows and Linus administration skills, thorough working knowledge of VMWare and VMWare suite of products.
4. Experienced in Cloud Services/laaS engineering experiences on CRM and e-commerce platform, Computer technologies(e.g. Office 365, Anti-Virus), Mobile Devices Management ( Airwatch).
5. Ability to participate in simultaneous projects and prioritize effectively.