Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Software Engineer.
- Understand the business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses
- Build, deliver and test applications using Agile methodologies and perform regression testing on all devices.
- Mandatory to understand the security protocols as well as compliance and regulations.
- Understand the deployment procedure
- Able to perform a mix of development, business analysis, hands-on designing, architecture and face off stakeholders.
- Willing to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- With excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with proven rapid learning ability.
- With strong commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and solution orientated
- With high standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
HSBC is one of the leading banking and financial services organisations in the world. In 70 countries and territories serving around 37 million customers, we connect customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper. We help people to fulfil their hopes and dreams and realise their ambitions by providing award-winning advisory, products and services.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology provides essential operational services, IT and technical support to help HSBC function effectively and improve our customer service.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Who we look for
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates and experienced professionals to join our talented IT team and ensure HSBC realises its ambition to be the world’s leading and most respected international bank. We are looking for people who are dependable, open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team.
In return, we will help develop your skills through structured programmes, training and on-the-job experiences to meet your career ambitions. We offer comprehensive, market-competitive pay and benefits as well as programmes and plans to assist employees in building and protecting their financial security.
If you are interested in working with the teams that develop, implement and support the technology that keeps HSBC functioning effectively, we hope to hear from you.
Find out more about us in Website: *****************************/careers/technology
Or Follow us on WeChat Career Account by searching “汇丰软件人才招聘”