- Achieve individual sales target successfully by selling required products to new and existing customers
- Develop sales opportunities with prospective customers and maintain good relationship with existing customers under guidance
- Visit customer sites with or without other MULTIVAC employees, and confidently provide technical presentations to individuals or groups at all levels based on good understanding on MULTIVAC products
- Provide professional technical service to existing and prospective customers including solution feasibility analysis, product introduction, selection, troubleshooting etc.
- Handle customer complaints promptly to the mutual satisfaction of customer and MULTIVAC
- Prepare and submit regular reports and correspondence as needed on time for management decision
- Prepare quotes and technical literature to support proposals
- Attend trade shows or seminars to promote products and continuously learn about industry development
- Preferable university degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Marketing or Business.
- Preferable around 1 years’ experience in sales related roles in the food/beverage/cosmetics/pharmaceutical packaging/ manufacturing industry
- Preferable related MULTIVAC packaging equipment experience including thermoforming, chamber machines and other food processing machines
- Excellent customer relationship skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Experiences of handling commercial activities, as compiling contracts and agreements.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- A clear thinker with the ability to convince with facts and passion for the product.
- Customer-oriented, flexible, and collaborative personality with global working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English (CET 6) and Chinese.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications with the advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
The MULTIVAC Group, which maintains its headquarters in the Bavarian town of Wolfertschwenden, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of integrated packaging solutions for food products of all types, for life science and healthcare products, and consumer and industrial goods. The MULTIVAC Group has approximately 6,000 employees worldwide, with nearly 2,200 of these employees based out of its headquarters in Wolfertschwenden. With more than 85 subsidiaries, we are represented on all continents. We provide comprehensive service and we are easy to contact, and can therefore guarantee maximum availability of all installed MULTIVAC machines.
In China, our headquarters are located in the Shanghai Hongqiao Hub. In addition we provide training, testing, repair- and showroom capabilities in two customer centers in China (one in Beijing, one in Shanghai FTZ). An extensive spare parts, consumables and machine stock is also located in the FTZ in Shanghai.
Our product portfolio covers nearly all the needs of the customer and includes - in addition to thermoforming packaging machines - traysealers, chamber machines, labelling and quality inspection systems, and even turnkey production lines. Our customers benefit from our profound knowledge of processes and systems and from an integrated advisory service all from one source.
MULTIVAC covers packaging solutions for all segments of the food industry - from baked goods to meat, poultry and fish, to dairy products, fruit and vegetables. The packaging solutions are tailored to a wide range of requirements, regarding output and degree of automation.
In the area of life science and health care products, MULTIVAC solutions aid in the flexible and efficient packaging of medical products and pharmaceuticals. Our machines meet your individual requirements with regard to the security, traceability and reproducibility of your packaging procedures.
For industrial and consumer products, MULTIVAC packaging solutions offer maximum protection against mechanical and environmental influences. Our product portfolio also includes concepts for packs with anti-theft protection or for forgery-proof packs.