Tesla Motors 中国区诚聘 - 客户交付体验专员 Delivery Experience Specialist
岗位说明 The Role
As a Delivery Experience Specialist, you’ll be responsible for producing the most memorable moment in any Tesla owner’s life… the delivery of their new car. Specialists bring personalization to the car buying experience by helping the customer prepare for delivery, allowing customers to take delivery at the location of their choice, providing a walk-through of vehicle features and systems and most importantly leaving them with the “Tesla smile.” This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology company and have a direct impact on our customers as they take ownership of their new vehicles. Bring your passion for Tesla and a sense of adventure to help change the world, one vehicle at a time.
- Represent the Tesla brand with a commitment to deliver an innovative and exciting ownership experience.
- Help the customer prepare for the delivery of their vehicle by guiding them through financing, trade-ins, incentives and relative state and local sales form processes.
- Communicate financing and trade-in options and suggest suitable alternatives when necessary.
- Manage customer and operations interactions as defined by the new Tesla Personal Delivery Program.
- Perform paperwork preparation prior to delivery.
- Deliver Tesla vehicles to customers at their preferred location (example: Tesla Delivery Center, home, office).
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of vehicle drive systems and features and be able to relay this information the customer.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times according to the brand standard.
- Monitor and manage pipeline flow and customer appointments to ensure an accurate and efficient delivery process.
- Utilize or learn CRM system skills to ensure accurate and timely information is available to management.
- Report customer feedback to corporate marketing and product development teams to improve product acceptance and ensure we deliver an incredible “Tesla Experience.”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one year of customer facing experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, goal-oriented and highly motivated.
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve critical problems quickly and independently.
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships across several business units.
- Ability to maneuver a pickup truck and flatbed trailer (training provided).
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must be able to pass a physical per the DOT Medical Examination Report and fulfill additional requirements as deemed necessary.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both E