To drive business growth by providing technical solutions and support to customers. Help to build up company’s images of leading sciences in life sciences.
- Identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements, drive business growth in Molecular Biology, Sample Preparation areas. Be responsible for business growth target, by directly working with customers on selected portfolio focus, and also by facilitating sales generalists.
- Provide necessary support such as technical proposal, on site seminars, and in-depth technology conversations with customers to acquire and retain customers.
- Act as advocator to re-enforce Thermo Fisher Scientific’s technologies and marketing messages.
- Collect market dynamics information, customer’s application trend and competition updates, communicate with marketing, peer sales teams and other functions, to help to analyze impact, counter measures, either for short term and long term business strategy.
- Requires a Master degree or PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular diagnostics, or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
- Requires a minimum of 1 years work experience; Experience with technical service, customer service and public speaking is preferred.
- Strong desire to achieve target and self-fulfillment are essential.
- Strong technical background in molecular biology, biochemistry, low or high throughput sample preparation is preferred.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently; Strong organizational ability to successfully work and get things done in teams.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific China
Thermo Fisher Scientific (China) Co., Ltd has been operating in China for over 35 years. Headquartered in Shanghai, Thermo Fisher Scientific China has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Chengdu, Shenyang, Xi’an, Nanjing, Wuhan, Jinan, and Dongguan with around 5,000 employees. Our products mainly include analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, chemical reagents, consumables, software and more; providing comprehensive laboratory solutions and serving customers across various industries.
In order to meet the local needs in China, we have established 8 manufacturing sites in Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou and Guangzhou respectively. We also have 6 application centers and demo labs across the country which bring world-class technology and products with application development and training services to local customers. Lastly, we have the China Innovation Center in Shanghai and Suzhou, with over 100 scientists & engineers and more than 100 patents. China Innovation Center focuses on research and development supporting key vertical markets and develops products according to local demands with global advanced technologies. We have a nationwide maintenance network and China service training team, including over 2,800 professionals directly providing services for customers.
We are committed to enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
我们全球超过80,000名赛默飞员工将借助于一系列行业领先的品牌Thermo Scientific、Applied Biosystems、Invitrogen、Fisher Scientific、Unity Lab Services和Patheon，为客户提供领先的创新技术、便捷采购方案和全方位服务。