The Human Resources (HR) Generalist provides HR leadership to his/her internal clients and advises them on all matters related to human capital. He/she will be the business partner of ATC and CTSO team. This position is also responsible for managing and delivering HR programs and activities within YH campus in order to develop talents and enhance the employee engagement. The HR Generalist is an effective change agent and a positive force in the effectiveness and engagement of the workforce.
The position reports to HR BP, China Composites and ATC.
· Implement a personal safety action plan
· Office Safety metrics – RIR, first aids, near misses, etc.
2. Work closely with Commercial and ATC HR BP, provide HR leadership to ATC and CTSO team, build up organization capabilities and develop talent
· Bring right talent and build up organization capabilities we need
· Leads, coaches and teaches leaders to create an environment where talent is developed through effective performance management and talent evaluation systems
· Effectively creates and fills openings with competent people using the appropriate mix of internal promotions and external recruitment to satisfy near-term performance, longer-term succession needs and to insure Business has the necessary outstanding talent.
· Engages in personal development and invests in growth and development of their direct reports
· Lead talent review and drive healthy succession plan for organization
· Lead and manage change
· Assist with C&B questions, problems and enrollment for all benefits plans
· Facilitate on new employee orientation and existing employee training
· Labor Relations and Employee Relations
· Specific goals of ATC and CTSO
· Performance Appraisals
· Individual Goals
· Unplanned turnover of high performance and high growth talent
· Rate of involuntary turnover for poor and marginal performers
3. Work closely with COE TM team, execute HR program within YH Campus
The HR program will consist of the following and will utilize best practices:
· Training and Development Program
· Talent Acquisition for non-operations salaried positions
· Employee Engagement
· Inclusive and Diversity Activities
· Employee Communication
· Employee Engagement
· Program Objectives
· Recruitment FTT and talent quality
· Voluntary turn over within 6 months
4. Directing Operations
· Develops a reputation and operates as a trusted advisor and business partner to the internal clients.
· Coaches leaders with confidence and candor consistent with Leadership Growth Capability model
· Coaches and educates leaders and employees so they are fully capable and accountable to own, improve and accelerate business results by:
o Executing differentiated performance management and compensation;
o Improving assessment, selection, development and retention of best talent.
o Creating the right work environment to ensure a safe, engaged and productive employee base.
o Leading through effective change management practices.
· Assesses team performance and facilitates interventions proactively.
· Ensures compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to the management of HR to minimize risk and exposure to the company.
· Manage confidential personnel files, ensuring completion and legal compliance
· Prepare headcount, turnover and other reports as requested by Leaders.
· Provide general HR assistance to clients as needed.
· Metrics identified in our HR Scorecard in the areas of:
o Headcount commitments
o Talent Management
o Performance Management
· Quality of employees
Background and Experience:
Bchelor’s degree or above.
Oversea Master’s degree is preferred.
Major in business, human resources, Journalism and communication or a related field is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Building and leading teams - All about talent, inspiration, performance management, self-knowledge.
· Business acumen - Demonstrates understanding of the financials and metrics of the business. Shows appreciation for, understands and balances the needs of employees with the needs of the business
Abilities and Personal Characteristics: