1. Assist the annual test of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) in the region and perform follow-up to deficiencies to ensure the controls are working effectively.
2. Undertaking assigned process studies, identifying process improvements.
3. Perform fieldwork in accordance with the approved audit program to evaluate significant business activities, integrity of financial data, efficiency of operations and compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
4. Perform follow-up to audit issues and make sure the corrective actions are properly taken by business.
5. Ensure audits are conducted in accordance with the Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as defined by the Institute of Internal Auditors. Remain abreast of emerging trends and incorporate into Whirlpool's process best practices.
6. Assist in assessing management's activities with respect to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
7. Ensure the audit/sox work are stick to the KPIs requirement.
8. Ensure the effective reporting to Manager during the routine work.
1. 5+ years of professional experience in auditing, accounting, finance with at least 3 years of CPA firm experience.
2. BS degree in Accounting or Business is required.
3. CPA, CIA or equivalent is preferred.
4. MBA or master level degree is preferred.
5. Must have sound knowledge of auditing, GAAP Accounting principles, risk and controls, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
6. Familiarity with IT and ERP tools (SAP/Oracle etc), proficient use of word processing and spreadsheet software with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
7. Working English language and communication skills (written and verbal).
8. Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
9. Must be confident and comfortable interacting with Business.
10. Should be able to challenge and successfully navigate difficult situations.
11. Willing to travel 20 - 30%.