- 熟悉相关软件，例如Photoshop；Capture 1；以及office办公软件；
- Amazon Imaging Services is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
Amazon is recruiting a Photographer to join the Imaging Studio team, base in Shanghai studio.
Key responsibilities include:
· You will participate in daily shooting, products include Apparel, Accessories, Furniture, Household and Digital electronics and so on.
· You will be involved in some editorial shooting project with art director; stylist and other business partners.
· You will actively be part in launching new ideas and participate in some global testing projects.
1. Basic Qualifications
· Bachelor degree: type photography or design or art related.
· Good photography skills and studio photography experience.
· Easy communicator, you feel comfortable presenting in front of a group.
· Basic images retouch skills, familiar with image retouching software, such as Photoshop and Capture one.
· Quick learner and quick thinker.
2. Preferred Qualifications
· Major from photography related.
· Video shooting skills
· Work experiences from e-commerce studio
· Living in Shanghai or Suzhou is a priority.
· Basic English skill.
About Amazon China
Amazon entered China in 2004. Striving to be the earth’s most customer-centric company, Amazon China keeps innovating for China customers to better meet their demands. Now it has set four strategic business focuses, including cross-border e-commerce powered by Amazon Global Store and Amazon Global Selling, Amazon Reading which includes books, kindle devices and e-books, plus Amazon logistics operations, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Amazon China’s vision for cross-border e-commerce is that customers in China can purchase any product they want from the world through Amazon China; any business in China can export to worldwide through Amazon, and build their brands globally.
Leveraging the unique advantages of global vendor resources and logistic network, Amazon China today already hosts the largest international brands and products among online retailers in China and is becoming the trusted destination for Chinese consumers to shop authentic international products. Launched in 2014, Amazon Global Store (AGS) is the first localized global store and the first multi-arc global store globally that now offers millions of selection across 30 categories directly from Amazon.com, Amazon.uk and Amazon.jp and delivers the products from Amazon Fulfillment Centers in the US, Europe and Japan all the way to Chinese customers through Amazon global logistic network, while providing a local shopping experience in Z.cn, including single log-in, one shopping cart, local payment and China based customer service. Amazon Prime was launched in China in Oct. 2016, which is the first-ever membership program offering unlimited free cross-border shipping with Amazon Global Store and no minimum, unlimited free domestic shipping in China.
Amazon Global Selling is a thriving channel for all sized Chinese sellers looking forward to exporting, selling their products and building their brands globally. Through Amazon Global Selling, tens of thousands of China-based sellers can now sell to consumers on Amazon marketplaces in 9 overseas countries, including the U.S., Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Japan and Mexico; and businesses in US and Europe.
Amazon Reading aims at providing Chinese customers a superior reading experience and igniting their passion for reading. Amazon entered China in 2004 selling books, today it has become one of the most favorite online book stores in the country. Amazon China launched its eBook store in December, 2012. Since then, Amazon has brought its full Kindle product portfolio, as well as Kindle Unlimited, to China, and cooperated with over 660 Chinese publishers and book importers to offer more than 420,000 e-titles to Chinese readers.
Amazon has built a comprehensive logistics network in China with 13 fulfillment centers offering same day and next day delivery in +1,400 cities and regions. Amazon China is also leveraging global logistics capabilities to provide Chinese consumers with a superior cross-border delivery experience when shopping with Amazon Global Store and support China-based sellers to export their products overseas.
The Amazon Web Services have been available to a select group of customers under “Limited Preview” since 2014. Beginning August 1st, 2016, Sinnet operates and delivers AWS Cloud services. This new partnership is specifically designed for the Beijing Region and represents a further example of AWS’s commitment to making our best-in-class cloud service available to customers wishing to run workloads from datacenters in China. The AWS Beijing Region consists of two separate Availability Zones and is one of 13 globally available AWS Regions.