1. Coordinate production and follow-up to assure on time delivery,
2. Take initiative for problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. Finishing customs declaration documents and shipping documents.
4. Stock checking and Control.
5. Good daily communicate with internal such as production,warehouse and finance.
Job Requirements :
1. College degree or above；
2. Fresh graduate or One years experience for foreign company ;
3. English writing capability;
4. Good computer skill , especially excel.
Snap-on Incorporated founded in 1920, headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin with approximately 12,600 employees worldwide. Snap-on is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of tools and equipment solutions for professional tool users, which is ranked in US TOP500 Corporations. With the advanced technologies and processes, Snap-on continuously develop new products with high quality, which are sold worldwide through its franchised dealer vans, direct sales, distributors and internet channel.