The Assembly technician in the footwear sample room needs to carry out the work of upper lasting, shaping, cementing and finishing of the samples in accordance with the sample request form and technology package. The assembly technician needs to do outsole/midsole roughing, stock fitting and liner shaping up for snowboard boots if as needed. Focus on completing the footwear development samples in high quality and high efficiency. Ensure to meet the requirements of the sample request form such as glue cementing for the bottom unit stock fit, outsole attached to lasted uppers, glue cementing process and SDS, as well as the basic assembly process of footwear. The technician works closely with project leader and sample room manager to ensure feedback and problems that occur during the process are being addressed in a timely manner. Create record of sequences of process flow from the sampling process to later be used for the process of production. Support project leaders or sample room managers to do footwear model technology transition and production process formulation and monitoring.
· Carefully study and understand the requirements of the sample sheet, BOM and technical package, correctly select the outsole, midsole and footwear bottom parts, ensure that the mold number, code number and color of each part are correct, register and collect the bottom unit materials at the warehouse.
· Carefully study and understand the differences in the materials of the uppers, outsoles, components, and cooperate with the glue supplier to perform the glue test, recording the test process of cementing, and completing test reports
· Learn and familiarize with the SDS of all glues and potions and use the glue in strict accordance with the requirements of SDS to protect people and fire safety
· Perform roughing, irradiation (UV) and potion treatment of the outsole, midsole and various components and complete the outsole stock fitting according to the requirements of footwear process operations
· Confirm cementing process and quality, use the right last to last the upper, insert the last, shape up the footwear, draw the glue cementing line, brush the glue onto lasted upper and bottom unit, attach the bottom to the lasted upper, press the bottom unit with machine, and finish treatment on the sample shoes according to the requirements of footwear process operation
· Report and analyze problems that occur during sampling process with project leader or manager, suggest improvements
· Keep the record of each process, including the time and temperature of the oven, vulcanizer, and freezer, as well as the pressure and time records of the bottom press machine. The problems and solutions encountered in the sample process should also be recorded so that they can be written into the report of the engineering system and standard of process for production
· Self-inspection of finished shoes after the sample completion. Report any defects and remake in case it cannot be repaired
· Do basic maintenance of the sample room assembly line. Clean the machine and store the lasts. Reinforce the equipment maintenance and daily maintenance, and keep a record of the maintenance in accordance to the maintenance manual of the machine and equipment
· Assist sample room manager in ensuring fire and theft prevention in the workshop and pay attention to safety during production
· Technical coaching and training for employees
· Other tasks assigned by superiors and managers
· Ages 20-40
· High school, Technical high school education or above, can understand basic English in footwear;
· Have more than 3 years of relevant work experience, know how to correctly operate the front lasting machine, roughing machine, bottom pressing machine, heating box, freezer.
· Assembly technicians who have made snow boots, waterproof shoes, hiking shoes and special function shoes are preferred.
· Assembly technicians who understand outsole materials, IP midsoles, and injection parts are preferred.
· Work conscientiously, work hard, and love this job.
· Proactive work attitude and good analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
· Obey management, obey distribution, and have a strong sense of collective honor and responsibility.
· Good working skills, expression, communication and coordination skills.
· Good at team working, and can be honor, kind, friendly and supporting each other in work.
· Accept and ability to withstand overtime and work pressure.
· Located in Kunshan