· Supporting Sales on SMART/SPIKE/Twins System update
· Marketing Info collect, including Marketing Rate/Vessel&Flight Schedule update .
· Assist sales person for the Quotation/RFQ/Contract Issues to client or to overseas colleague, and meantime file the Quotation and Contract.
· Support to communicate with overseas for cost inquire, cargo tracking, and billing check.
· Support sales for Key Client’s SOP filing and daily operation guiding and processing
· Support sales for shipment’s Revenue/Volume statistics , and Data Check (Eg. China First Data Checking)
· Assist sales person for the freight receive.
· Assist to make the meeting appointment call for sales.
Schenker is one of the world’s leading international providers of integrated logistics services more than 135 years. We provide support to industry and trade in land operations, in worldwide air and sea freight, and in all the associated logistics services. 55,000 professional employees at about 1,500 offices in 150 countries around the world achieve a turnover of 13,2 billion euros per year.
BAX goes Schenker represent a strong unit in the global logistics market and complement their own individual strengths in the important markets around the globe. As the logistics powerhouse, we offer our customers a wide array of multi-modal and value-added services, as well as more integrated supply chain solutions than ever before. Together, Schenker and BAX are:
No. 1 in European land transport
No. 2 in worldwide air freight
No. 3 in worldwide ocean freight
No. 6 in global contract logistics
No. 1 in European rail freight transport
No. 3 in integrated heavyweight freight in North America
For more information on Schenker, please see www.dbschenker.com.cn.