|Roles & Responsibilities|
● Lead HV Systems applications and Ford China electric vehicle programs for as-installed components.
● Lead Ford NEV(New Energy Vehicle) program milestone / gateway review papers for High Voltage Systems.
● Lead team of four discussions for HV systems and manage financial targets / status for NEV programs.
● Lead HV Systems SPMT for the China NEV program.
● Lead alignment of attributes targets including PD attribute trade-offs for NEV.
● Manage the relationship with the “hub” Application team in FNA and ensure common tools, processes, and practices are followed.
|Qualifications & Skills Required|
● Master’s Degree in Vehicle Engineering/Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
● Knowledge of EPE HV battery systems & HV EPE components is preferred.
● Proven track record of delivering complex projects.
● Strong Communication, Planning and Project Management Skills and Self-Starter capable of establishing processes and delivering results.
● Positive altitude & Team work;
● Willingness to Lean and Ok for Travel.
Ford Motor Research & Engineering (Nanjing) Co., Ltd 福特汽车工程研究（南京）有限公司
Located in the Jiangning Development Zone in Nanjing, China and established in 2007, Ford Motor Research & Engineering (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. (REC) is a wholly foreign-owned subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company.
Playing a key role in product development Ford’s elite REC team helps to accelerate the introduction of exciting new Ford technologies to China. Manufacturing technology is another major focus of REC, with our researchers and engineers designing systems, processes, components and state-of-the-art technology into all our vehicles in APA. In addition, as home for Ford’s China Purchasing Office, REC purchasing buyers and engineers manage supplier relationships, set manufacturing strategies, and collaborate with key suppliers on developing new technologies.
REC currently employs more than 1,000 talented Chinese and international staff. In early 2012, the REC facility doubled its capacity with the opening of a second REC engineering building.