Position: Mechanical Engineer
Report to: Maintenance Leader
Location: FMC Jinshan Site
Ensure all site facility running safely and smoothly in mechanicals
Be responsible for the special equipment management in compliance with the government standard and Shanghai Chemical Industry Park (SCIP) requirement.
Set up the site maintenance plan and schedule during turnaround (TAR).
Support the maintenance planner to set up MRO database and maintenance plan in SAP system.
Provide field trouble shooting in manufactures/utilities and technical input/solutions to the mechanics
Interface with equipment suppliers to resolve mechanical issues in production
strictly follow PSM requirements in maintenance and implement of the asset integrity
Be the leader of the minor capital project (MCN)
Be willing to learn SAP system in maintenance and implement SAP system in maintenance if needed
Skill and Knowledge Required:
1. Bachelor's degree or above with major in mechanical engineering
2. Above 5 years experience and a good general knowledge of manufacturer site are required
3. Knowledgeable to the centrifuge/ conical dryer/ vacuum pump/ agitator/ centrifuge chemical pump. Familiar with the pipe code and static equipment maintenance.
4. Hands-on experience in mechanical engineering is a plus
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills so as to interface with resources to accomplish the tasks for this position
6. Good team player, self motivated, with good ownership and influencing skill
7. Good verbal and written communication capability in English
8. Living in the nearby areas of SCIP is plus.
9. Welcome to apply