As instrument design engineer, the key responsibility is to develop the design and drawings, as well as coordinating the work of team, and communication work.
This position will function with a whole engineering team is to provide knowledge of instrument basic design and detailed design, construction drawing, and and provide proper coordination with upstream and downstream functions, vender data review, etc.
- Skillful in using and developing SmartPlant Instrumentation (INtools) for instrument design.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Microstation.
- Flexible, able to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
- Co-operative, hard-working, and committed to top quality work.
- Project and work activities will primarily be focused on gasification or downstream chemical unit.
- The instrument design engineer ensures completeness of the discipline’s Engineering/Design deliverables.
- Conduct modelling work per engineers’ design deliverables and coordinate with other function to do space management in S3D.
- Conduct the design work in SPI.
- Ensuring quality of engineering documents and material supply according to contract requirements.
- Cooperates with Project Management and all project team members with regard to the respective task assigned. This applies in particular to project execution at several locations.
- Planning, managing, monitoring the discipline’s work regarding appropriate quality, project specifications and contractual requirements
- Providing all detailed design documents required for construction. These include cable schedules, cable drum summaries, terminal diagrams, instrument location diagrams, process and pneumatic drawings.
- Contribution to 3D model reviews, HAZOP reviews and SIL classification; Participate in factory acceptance tests for the automation system and similar control packages such as analyzers, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Providing requisitions for instrument materials, equipment and subcontracted services.
- Reviewing fabrication submittals and vendor documentation per project requirement.
- Compliance with the requirements of the AP Safety Management System for the discipline.
- Handling site queries as well as responding and supporting sites (including commissioning and startup activities) in an appropriate manner and in good time if necessary.
- Any other functional duties as assigned.
- BS or above in Process Automation or Controls Engineering.
- Experience with process automation, instrumentation and controls and startup and commissioning activities preferred.
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral communication, Respect for and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical competence in instrumentation, analytical and controls, effective communication skills and a strong team player.
- Must be self-motivated and solutions driven.
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有近80年的历史。公司专注于服务能源、环境和新兴市场，为包括炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品饮料等众多产业的客户提供生产所必需的工业气体、相关设备和应用专业技术。空气产品公司也是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商。公司同时还开发、设计、建造、拥有并运营着一些全球***型的工业气体项目，包括气化项目。这些气化项目以可持续的方式将丰富的自然资源转换成合成气，用于生产高附加值电力、燃料和化工品。
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for 80 years. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, the Company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $65 billion, making it the largest American chemical company by market capitalization. More than 17,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world. For more information, visit ***************.