1. Optimize and maintain a highly efficient indirect purchasing system/process.
2. Be responsible of handling daily operational requests and ensure business operation running smoothly.
3. Implemented the Supplier Development Programs and used it to enhance the supplier’s performance.
4. Follow the Purchasing Request received from all departments, starting the sourcing activity and ensure efficiency in terms of time and cost for purchased components.
5. Executing supplier performance reviewing and assessment, improve supplier performance, maintaining strategic partner relationship with key suppliers.
1. Minimum of 5 years work experience in sourcing/purchasing functions, good experience in non-production/Indirect materials purchasing process.
2. Be familiar with ERP system, good knowledge in PC operation and Microsoft Office.
3. Good communication skills with internal customers and external suppliers. Good professional ethics.
4. Fluent oral and good writing English.