Your area of responsibility
In close coordination with the human resources department and the departments involved at our national and international locations
- Technical responsibility for the implementation, configuration, administration and maintenance of our current (Recruiting, Learning & P&G) and future SAP SuccessFactors Cloud modules.
- Further development and support of our on-premise SAP HCM Suite (OM, PY, PT) in the HR-IT Team
- Support in the development of workflow functionalities and the further digitization of HR processes (SharePoint, Ingentis, e-file)
- Preparation of training documents and training of employees
- Technical support of personnel management systems for internal users
- Derivation and determination of HR key figures and creation of reports in SAP ERP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite for HR and specialist departments
A completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education or professional experience
Experience in implementation and application development within SAP SuccessFactors Suite and/or SAP HCM
Process understanding in the HR environment for streamlining and digitizing HR processes
Good knowledge of project management methods and tools as well as software development methods such as Scrum and Kanban and the relevant programming languages (ABAP/4, XML, SQL, HTML)
Good knowledge of English language required and knowledge of Germany language is of advantage
Analytical and solution-oriented approach and a high level of initiative
Ability to work in a team, ability to communicate, binding appearance and powers of persuasion
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with additional HR IT systems
The RECARO brand stands for mobile seating in perfection.
We translate this standard within RECARO Aircraft Seating into first-class products: We develop and manufacture premium seats for passenger aircrafts of all leading airlines around the globe.
We think innovatively – with regard to products and processes. We act globally – with sites in Europe, in the USA and in Asia.
We expand – as the third-largest aircraft seat manufacturer worldwide – on a market with potential in China.
RECARO – the seat of innovation
RECARO – intelligent design and our decades of experience set the standard for perfect seating, in the past just as today. Be it in the aircraft, in the vehicle or at home.
Are you looking for a challenge? In addition to exciting assignments within RECARO Aircraft Seating you will then be offered the possibility of personal and professional further development. We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive job application.
For more information on our company, please visit : www.recaro-as.com