1. STIHL Technical Trainee Program is a 12 months tailor-made development program which focuses on hiring fresh graduates majored in Engineering with great potential. We will work together with you to develop your professional skills and competencies. We will guide you to realize your full potential.
2. After getting into the program, you will work in the workshop in the first 3 months to get familiar with the assembly line and products. In the next 9 months you will rotate in different positions of production dept., quality dept. or supply chain dept. You will be facing challenging projects, cross function working experience, as well as systematical development program for professional skills and competencies.
3. Upon completion of trainee program, STIHL Qingdao will offer you a challenging position according to your performance, interest & the business needs.
1. First-class graduates with bachelor degree or above in machinery and mechanical engineering etc;
2. Fresh graduates or with 1-2 years work experience in related areas
3. Excellent communication skills in English
4. Fit for STIHL company culture and competencies 5
. Structured and efficient thinking and working style;
6. Leadership potential for future tasks.