If you have already proven yourself in your profession, and are ready for those skills to work in building your future, Expeditors is where you belong.
Management Trainee (REF:MT)
The Job :
The Management Trainee Program is designed to give an overview of all of the products and services that Expeditors offers and to provide the trainee with the experience needed to continue the career at Expeditors in any number of exciting position within a branch from operation to supervisory roles. The program involves not only the operations of each department, but also the finance, sales, retention and managerial aspects of every product and service.
A candidate for this program must be energetic, hard work, and possess an ability to learn quickly and act with minimal supervision. A self-starter with an ambition to excel within the organization, but have the patience to learn all aspects and levels of the company through a defined learning program. This program will require the candidate to work at entry level and desk level operation in all product department while assessing their suitability for learning , execution and management.
- To understanding various product, functional and management training;
- To get familiarized with Expeditors' culture, structure, product ,systems, policies and procedures, workflow and standards;
- To develop knowledge base and skill sets necessary for future management assignment;
- To perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the management to meet the branch development needs and objectives.
- Candidate for senior management position
- No more than normal physical effort or positional stress required. Intermittent
walking, sitting or standing with normal expenditure of energy.
- Good working conditions, almost complete absence of disagreeable
elements. Minimum exposure to adverse or hazardous working conditions.
- Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free environment;
Further information about the company can be visit our website :