Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts on-site education and / or consulting.
- Supports field personnel in providing the best possible outcomes and service for Medtronic customers.
- Partners with sales colleagues to develop and execute plans of sales for within one or more business unit(s).
- Participates in conventions, forums, and meetings to increase product awareness.
- Works closely with Clinical Lead, Clinical Management and Regional Sales team to provide customer case and sales support.
- Identifies and facilitates execution on growth opportunities with Sales and Clinical Support Team.
- Serves as a technical resource to support sales of a specific medical product or solution.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
Together Medtronic and Covidien are working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
We know the combined resources of Medtronic and Covidien will be transformative, creating new methodologies and new opportunities. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career.
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85K employees in more than 160 countries.