五险一金 交通补贴 餐饮补贴 通讯补贴 年终双薪 带薪年假 节日福利
1. Responsible for all airline business development in Japan.
2. Negotiation of all competitive airline products and content.
3. Responsible for local air ticket sales volume.
4. Monitor airline sales performance to maximise local market share and revenue.
5. Manage relationships with major airlines.
6. Be the point of all airline communication for the business in the Japanese market and reporting to HQ.
7. Monitor and analyse competitors and the dynamics in the market.
8. Gather latest local trend and intelligence in air segments from local airlines and market.
9. Work closely with the local marketing team.
1. Previously worked with airlines or an air ticket travel agency.
2. Experienced in international air segments.
3. Skilled in multi-tasking and problem-solving.
4. Excellent interpersonal capability and outstanding negotiation skills.
5. Capable to work independently with minimum supervision.
6. Results oriented.
7. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
8. Both good at Japanese and English.
9.Written or spoken Mandarin would be an advantage but not required.
10. Based in Japan or now based in China but wanna be back to Japan afterwards.