1. information collection and summary;
2. Update the sourcing plan file weekly per each BICEE team input.
3.mainly do reimbursement, system approval, excel information integration
1. With a Bachelor’s/Master degree.
2. Familiar with office software operation: presentation, excel spreadsheet, word, PPT etc, PIVOT table skill preferred."
3. Good command of English.
4. Organized, attention to details, able to follow-up, team player, fast learner.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts and services, components and production systems worldwide through 159 manufacturing facilities, 87 R&D centers, and dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries.
Its stable of brands includes Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati and Mopar, the parts and service brand. The Group’s businesses also include Comau (production systems), Magneti Marelli (components) and Teksid (iron and castings).
In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services related to and in support of the Group’s car business are provided either through subsidiaries or financial partners (such as captive companies, affiliates, joint ventures with leading banks and/or financial institutions, and specialized providers).