Summary of Position:
FABERNOVEL is looking for a motivated and talented Business Development Intern to join its Innovation Consulting team.
We are an international team who speaks Mandarin, English, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and Cantonese. We all love learning new things, meeting the community and helping our clients succeed. Our team’s routine includes: weekly meeting, monthly lunch, weekly team upskilling & Bi-weekly company training, plus many ecosystem events to attend… The Business Development Intern will support the business growth engine of Innovation Consulting department, by conducting business analysis and conduct industry research to support business strategy, and participant and contribute to the pitch and lead conversion process, support and eventually in charge of the business development infrastructure and tools. This position will also have the opportunity to work directly with C-level clients.
The Business Development Intern reports to and is evaluated by Strategy & Development Manager.
Business development & Strategy
- Conduct industry research to support on the development of business growth strategy
- Support the proposal making and other deliverables to clients during pitch process
- Assist in the identification and solicitation of potential clients, and support on the cold lead generation practices
- Support and participant at Fabernovel client’s engagement events or partner events
BD infrastructure & automation (internal project)
- Responsible for updating all BD assets: company credentials, client cases, slide library, proposal library
- Support on the update of proposal template for new offers
? Preference for Master degree students.
? Some academic background or work experience in related field is preferred.
? Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written of both English and Chinese.
? Self-autonomous, willing to learn, great team player, able to work under pressure.
? Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.