1. Support daily sales operation (back office) work to improve the working efficiency and effectiveness, for all region.40%
2. Support regional and city manager for internal document and process, for SH, ZJ, and North. 30%
3. Relevant reporting system operation and regular reporting making. 10%
4. Cross - function communication regarding data analysis and reporting needed. 10%
5. Ad-hoc tasks ( e.g. 3rd party auditing data cross- checking , admin work). 10%
1. Proficient on Excel/PPT, good command of functions such as vlookup\filter\pivot table
2. Skilled on time management and communication
3. Strong sense of responsibility
5. Good at read and written English
At least 3 days per week for 6 months required
Heineken has the widest global presence of all the international brewing groups, operating in over 170 countries and employing 50,000 people. In 2003, Heineken brewed a total of million hectoliters of beer at over 110 breweries in more than 60 countries.
With a presence in over 170 countries, Heineken is the world's most international brewer. To us, that means much more than brewing and selling beer. It means being a part of society in all those places. We try to match our global presence with an equally great awareness of our responsibilities: to the environment, to our investors, and to those thousands of people who work for us and enjoy our product.
People are as essential to Heineken as hops and yeast. We value today's finest employees and managers, and continue to cultivate the bright young talent that will lead us into the future. As one of the world's most successful international employers we offer challenging jobs, excellent managerial opportunities, competitive compensation, and access to a global network of expertise and support.
For more information, please visit our website:
www.apb.com.sg, www.heineken.com, www.tigerbeer.com