1. To support legal administration, including but not limited to document review, preparation and filing;
2. To assist in legal research, legal analysis and paper draft;
3. Other routine tasks assigned by manager.
1. Studying for a law degree (3rd year bachelor or master student);
2. Self-disciplined, service-oriented and communicative;
3. Fluent in written and oral English;
4. Good legal writing and analysis skill;
5. Master to use Word, Excel and all kinds office facilities;
6. 3 days+ every week, full-time working is preferred.