· Daily search on large e-commerce platforms like Alibaba, Taobao, JD, etc. regarding counterfeit products. Being responsible for taking immediate actions like submission of online complaints about IP infringement.
· Providing weekly/bi-weekly reports of IP enforcement status.
· Draft/review of legal documents (e.g. sales contracts, service contracts, PoAs, NDAs, etc.).
· Assist in other legal requests as assigned (e.g. translation of legal documents, legal research, etc.)
· Current graduate/undergraduate students from renowned university with a major in law (preferably IP law)
Technical Competence & Skills:
· Good knowledge of PRC laws (especially Intellectual Property Law, Contract Law, Tort Law, etc.)
· Basic skills in draft and review of legal documents
· Good computer software (like Excel, Word & PowerPoint) usage skill
· Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
· Previous (internship) experience in law firms or multinational companies
· Previous (internship) experience in the field of Intellectual Property Law will be a plus
· Strong attention to detail
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
· Must be fluent in English
· Being able to complete tasks within limited time