1. Provide daily executive and administrative support to GM on schedule planning, including calendar management, travel accommodation and transportation arrangement, expense reimbursement and so on.
2. Assist for compiling daily, monthly&quarterly reports, other meeting details or agenda preparation, take the meeting minutes and summaries.
3. Receive, register, and file internal and external correspondences or documentations, including ensuring all sensitive information safe and confidential.
4. Coordinate the relationship between GM and other key persons of the whole group as well as serve as contact point with outside parties and clients.
5. Accomplish other tasks assigned by supervisions.
With the background of Science and Engineering Major is preferred;
Excellent Skill for Excel is must;
Excellent in English both speaking and writing;
Strong sense of responsibility, high initiative with good work ethics, self-demanding for high work standard;
Hard working; can work under high pressure.