- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to build prediction model for demand forecasting and predictive maintenance
- Experience in analyzing and extracting valuable information from large amounts of business data
- Code review
- Design efficient, scalable, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and evaluate pioneering machine learning and statistical model
- Have a degree in a quantitative discipline such as like physics, mathematics, computational chemistry, statistics etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analyzing
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C, C++, Java, SQL)
- Working knowledge of complex data analysis including but not limited to machine learning, time series, and deep learning
- Before apply, please finish any 2 out of these 3 Kaggle competitions:
a. Regression b. Classification c. Time-series prediction
Product /明星产品：Decanter AI （中文名：数醒）
MoBagel, a team consisting of talents from top universities such as Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Oxford, has designed and engineered Decanter – an AI engine that contains more than 60 machine learning algorithms to help enterprises quickly build AI-driven data solutions. Decanter has helped MoBagel secure key clients and successful cases in the United States, Japan, China, and Taiwan with its AI-driven data solutions in the banking, insurance manufacturing, retail, and telecom industries.
We are backed by reputable investors around the world, such as 500 Startups from the Silicon Valley, Singtel Innov8 from Singapore, CyberAgent Ventures from Japan, and Wistron Corporation from Taiwan.
We are consistently being recognized by global innovation competitions, accelerators, and programs: 500 Startups in 2015, SoftBank’s SoftBank Innovation Program, Plug and Play IoT in 2015, Nokia’s Open Innovation Challenge in 2016, Microsoft Ventures Accelerators in 2018, and Berkeley SkyDeck HotDesk Program in 2018, etc.
| Our Vision
MoBagel has helped over 100 companies in the United States, Japan, China, and Taiwan integrate AI-driven decision making into their business. Our vision is to bring AI-driven decision making to enterprises through our software and services and make data science and machine learning accessible to everyone.
| Our Locations
Bay Area (HQ)
3165 Olin Ave
San Jose, CA 95117
2F, No. 51, Dongxing Road
Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
7F, Building 1, Lingzhan
222 Hubin Road,
Huangpu District, Shanghai
5 Danling Street
Haidian Qu, Beijing China
Joining MoBagel, Making Miracles!