· Support in preparation of marketing materials and company documents.
· Support in organization of events, delegation programs and receiving visitors.
· Support in administration tasks (administrative paperwork, contacts with local information, translations, office facilities management, etc.
· Strong collaboration between other internal departments.
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Undergraduate, major in marketing communication or advertising is preferred.
· Strong personal interest in fashion industry.
· Self-motivated and good communication skill.
H&M（Hennes & Mauritz AB）发展历程始于1947年Erling Persson先生在瑞典开设的第一家女装店。在70多年的品牌发展过程中，H&M始终秉承“以优惠的价格提供时尚和品质”的商业理念，将流行于时尚前沿的潮流趋势带到全球61个市场4,000多家门店中。如今，H&M已发展成为一家全球化的公司，拥有148，000多名员工，服务于数百万顾客。自2007年进入中国以来，H&M 已经在大陆拥有300多家门店。
We are a value-driven, customer-focused, creative and responsible fashion company. We offer you fashion, fun and action!
H&M (Hennes&Mauritz AB) is a leading global fashion company which established in Sweden in 1947. In the course of nearly 70 years' development, H&M has been sticking to its business concept of Fashion and Quality at the Best Price, and has brought fashion into 4,000 stores in 61 markets with more than 148,000 employees. Since its entry into the China market in 2007, H&M has established more than 300 stores in 69 cities.
H&M offers a wide and varied range of inspiring fashion that gives customers the chance to mix and match and express personal style. As a global company, we believe it’s important not just to have great business success – but to take full responsibility for our production, our employees and the world around us.
You can get more information via career.hm.com