Responsible for customized EC data driven projects and routine performance monitoring, e.g. unimarketing relevant insight mining, new product incubation in digital world and O2O relevant analysis etc. Includes planning, implementing and analyzing. The objectives is to deliver strategic impact to internal key stakeholders, drive consumer 1:1 and improve media efficiency.
- Plan, drive and implement Ecommerce data driven marketing (Alibaba Uni-marketing project) and targeted consumer segmentation plans by using data tools like Ali databank(数据银行), Strategy Center(策略中心)
- Cooperate with internal teams and manage agency to facilitate customized Uni-marketing projects.
- Track and analysis consumer data and related ecommerce business data.
- Plan consumer 1:1 and in-site media reaching proposal, and work with agency to facilitate in-site media operation, to improve media efficiency.
- Data analysis implementation support for Ecommerce data warehouse, working with agency on data structure and dashboards.
- Work with marketing and leverage TMIC to incubate new products in EC.
- Embed O2O data into internal warehouse and relevant insight mining.
2 years or above experience in EC data or digital marketing.
Solid insight mining capability and data analysis skills.
Experience in project planning and execution on targeted marketing.
Familiar with Alibaba data tools (Data Bank, Strategy Center, Business Advisor and TMIC) and JD data tools.
Familiar with in-site media and digital media mechanism
O2O experience is a plus
FMCG experience is a plus
Good knowledge and practical skills on Alibaba/JD data tools
Solid business sense and strong data analytical ability
Excellent excel and PPT skills
Frequent oral and written English
Logical thinking, self-driven, can-do attitude and strong communication
We are eCommerce team of AB InBev China!
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Anheuser-Busch InBev APAC North is part of Anheuser-Busch InBev. It is headquartered in Shanghai and operating in China, Korea and Japan. We focus on the brands we believe will most effectively build deep connections with consumers. This includes Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Harbin, Sedrin, Mixxtail, Cass, Beck’s, Hoegaarden, Goose Island, Dafuhao, Ginsberg, Leffe, Bass, Boddington’s, Spaten, Franciskaner in APAC North. For 2017, AB InBev owns approx. 40 breweries, 29,000 employees and realized net revenue of 7,800 Mio USD in APAC North.