Management Trainee Program
Multi-department and team rotation, covers e-commerce, product and category management, market analysis, communication and activation management, etc.Opportunity to work & learn from core business operation. After the interview, the contract is signed directly and the internship starts. After graduation, he or she will become official Logitech employee. The final working department will be decided after performance evaluation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, no major preference
2. Curiosity for new things, passion to become a marketing expert
3. Good written and oral English (CET-6), skilled in Office software
4. Detial, down to earth, teamwork and certain organizational leadership
5. Excellent learning ability, analysis skills, good at communication, negotiation and problem solving
6. IT or technology industry, or market-related internships/work experience is preferred