Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
1. Reviews client data requirements with the appropriate internal resource to ensure that basic product deliverables meet the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality. Follows internal data verification protocols. Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
2. May interface with marketing, market research and/or IT at the user level in existing and prospective client(s). Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities
3. Assists the commercial team in promoting IQVIA Commercial solution products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve assigned revenue goal
4. Assists in preparing and delivering proposals to our client
Identify contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s) and elevates for qualification and decision to pursue
5. Participate in our service contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in life science and pharmaceutical industry
2. Experience in data analysis, data operation or marketing study would be a plus
3. Knowledge about big data, or data analytics would be a plus
4. Experience in life science and pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
5. Strong communication skills
6. English is a must