Job Title: HR Intern, Talent Acquisition
Reports to: Senior Manager, Asia Talent Acquisition
Working Location: Shanghai, China
· Provide support to APAC Talent Acquisition projects, including data collection, verification and consolidation etc.;
· Support APAC Talent Acquisition team to arrange interview with candidates professionally;
· Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Human Resources, English or Administration;
· Fluent English speaking & writing;
· Available for 3 days a week, strong analytical skills, and sense of accountability;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.