- AR correction & reminders for Greater China & Japan
- Call hotel partner to confirm VAT Fapiao information after corrections
- Push hotel send back corrections and arrange outstanding payment
- Support to handle collection agency for China & AP
- Support AR Team Leader coordinates on contracting regarding commission rate issues, etc.
- College graduate or above
- Good command in MS office (Excel, Word, PDF)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
- Self-motivated and good multi-task management
About the HRS Group
The HRS Group combines the hotel portal HRS, the holiday home portal HRS Holidays, the online reservation service HOTEL DE and the Alps portal Tiscover. More than 850,000 accommodationsin 190 countries and over 400,000 holiday homes and apartments in Europe are already integrated into the portals. Under the brand of “HRS Global Hotel Solutions”, the company also offers further services specifically for global enterprises. In addition to professional hotel procurement and negotiations of special rates with hotels, HRS optimises the cashless and paperless payment of hotel stays as well as the automated invoice processing. Solutions for meeting and group bookings through a standardised online booking tool complete the offer for companies. Among its customers are 27 of the DAX 30 Companies as well as numerous global players of the Fortune 500 Companies, including Google, China Mobile, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and Panasonic.
The continuously expanding group of companies has more than 1,500 employees in 34 offices worldwide, among them Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Paris, London, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and New York. The HRS Group’s headquarters are located in Cologne.
You can easily apply for any vacancy via the ‘Apply Now’ button on the job page on the career page (jobs.hrs.de) by providing few personal details and your CV. As soon as you have successfully submitted your application you will get an application confirmation from HRS. If there are no current vacancies matching your experience or interest, we recommend to regularly check for new roles as we do have new vacancies coming up throughout the year.