You will support the daily China Visual Merchandising Operations.
- Consolidate VM Rotation plans and Translate VM guidelines (English/Chinese)
- Regular store visits to the Shanghai stores (Join monthly VM rotations)
- VM Support during special projects (Store opening, event set ups).
- Create Photo Reports after Display changes.
- Consolidate Monthly VM planning and share weekly schedules with Retail team.
- Coordinate seasonal Image/Video installations with local vendors
- Consolidate Image reports to HQ
- VM Tools inventory: Monitor stock level and quality in all stores and the warehouse
- Prepare props orders (replenishment and store openings)
- Prepare vendor agreement contracts and quotations
- Follow up payments with finance
Fashion or Business School student
Previous VM experience is a plus
Good command of written and spoken English
Photoshop is a plus
Full Time VM (min. 4 days a week)
上班地址：上海市静安区延安中路1228号静安嘉里中心3座26楼2603 & 2604地图