1. Provide secretarial support to the process owner or the HR team members;
2. Support HR Recruitment team to perform candidates resumes screening, pre-interview with candidates via telephone and communicate with department line manager, interview arrangement;
3. Monthly HR recruitment reports;
4. Support HR recruitment team to collecting and organizing documents according to criteria;
5. Daily admin for HR team;
6. Other tasks assistant for HR team.
1. University /college education preferred;
2. Relevant internship working experience, with a multi-national company is preferred;
3. Fluent oral and written communication skills both in English and Chinese;
4. Proficient in MS Windows applications;
5. Good interpersonal skills.
1. Good Manner, pleasant personality and professional image;
2. Self-starter, team-work spirit;
3. Attention to details;
4. Ability to think proactively & learn quickly.
WORKING TIME: Provide at least 3 or 4 whole days a week(9:30-18:30).